When you own a pet, it’s not unusual to come home to shredded toilet paper littering the floor, dirty paw marks on the walls, and pet food strewn about like someone shot it from a cannon. Even though we want to think of our animals as the “best-behaved pets in the world,” they all have a secret passion for mischievous behavior.
Of course, whenever you do find ol’ Fido nestled in a mess he created, it’s almost impossible to get angry. They’re animals for crying out loud — misbehaving and goofing off is just what they do! The best solution is to simply snap a photo of their misdeeds and share it online.
1. In a desperate attempt to recreate her favorite scene from the Disney film Lady and the Tramp, this colorful feline got her spaghetti slurp on. She was so eager to perform she didn’t wait for another cat to jump on the other end of the noodle!
2. How is anyone expected to enjoy a cup of coffee when pigeons are acting like each glass is their own personal restroom? This feathered bully better cough up the money for a new drink!
3. Once the spirit takes hold of this Dalmatian, there’s just no stopping the music! He’ll slam on that piano all night long, howling out tunes and letting the musical spirit move him. Move over Billy Joel, there’s a new piano man in town!
4. After a patient gets a thorough checkup in this office, the doctor passes it over to the second-in-command: their cat. The feline will look over the results, sleep on it, then deliver her diagnosis when she wakes up.
5. This lovely lady channeled her inner fashionista when her owner was out of the house making a dress from her favorite blanket! That dog in the background sure looks jealous because his style is severely lacking.
6. No game night is complete without a nosy cat making their way onto the game board and completely putting an end to all progress. Whoever is in the lead when the cat comes in and ruins everything automatically wins.
7. Uh oh, someone got busted! All he wanted was a bone, but he got caught up in some illegal kibble-smuggling activity, and now he has to pay for his crime. Life can be ruff sometimes!
8. After a long day at work, this employee thought the fax machine was the ideal location for an afternoon snooze. Hopefully, she’s not accidentally faxing pictures of her rear end to her clients!
9. Why run around in the grass outside under the sweltering sun when you can just drag the sprinkler in through the doggy door? You might as well bring your toys to where the air conditioning is.
10. There will be no gardening happening when this cat’s around. Still, at least he’s only lounging and not taking bites out of the leaves… at least, not when the camera’s watching.
11. This dog looks like he’s a bouncer at the hottest dog club in town — and he’s going to make sure no one underage gets in! Pooches better have their doggy tags ready if they want to get in and enjoy the luxuries of that upscale kitchen life.
12. Even though some animals aren’t allowed out of the house, that doesn’t mean they can’t still make new friends. It looks like every morning these two households are visited by a couple of curious creatures who want breakfast!
13. Why would anyone watch birds through the open bottom half of the window when there are plenty of noisy blinds to fumble with on top? Must be one heck of an engaging bird show this curious guy’s watching.
14. There’s really no more proper way to spend an afternoon in the sun than drifting around a pool in a tube while you doze. Hopefully no one cannonballs into the water and disrupts his zen moment.
15. This cat’s owner bought the spray bottle so they could prevent him from jumping up onto furniture. It turns out the bottle should be more afraid of the cat! Maybe the owner needs to invest in a Super Soaker. That’ll show em!
16. It’s going to take more than those cute “who, me?” eyes to get outta this mess. She picked a pretty epic fight with a roll of paper towels, and now she wants everyone to gaze upon her victory.
17. According to the owner of these pets, their cat learned how to break into the treat jar, and their dog acts like he doesn’t notice the theft in progress. That cat owes him a major favor for keeping his mouth closed.
18. Someone spent a good chunk of time carefully folding dumplings just to find paws all over them. Not pointing any fingers, but it’s a safe bet the culprit is the one peeking out from behind the door.
19. You’d think that sitting on the actual cushion would be way more comfortable than the wooden box-spring underneath. How did this cat even move an object so big on his own? Something fishy’s going on…
20. This little guy mistook the dog’s food for his litter box! He better hope his canine buddy doesn’t find out, or he’s in for an awkward day. Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go, but not in someone’s breakfast.