Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat seem to be growing in popularity—but humans aren’t the only ones having fun. While many of us like to show off our pets’ wacky personalities online, some people have no qualms about taking it a step further and dedicating their entire profiles to their favorite animals.
It may seem excessive, sure, but it’s no less adorable. For proof, look no further than these 22 dog Snapchats!
1. Hang in there, buddy!
Instagram / rileytheiggy
2. You know how some people just refuse to look normal for photos? Dogs can be the same way.
Reddit / creepinmeow
3. Hey, he had a rough day. Let him relax for a moment.
4. Looks like Pixar already greenlit a sequel to The Good Dinosaur.
5. “Listen to me Peggy, as long as we’re together, everything will be okay.”
Reddit / just_scrolling_thru
6. Cold-blooded murder has never been so cute!
Reddit / DJM30w
7. “Arf! Arf!” It works either way.
8. “Oh, I was just in the neighborhood…”
Reddit / East York
9. Would you swipe right?
Reddit / Soundersfan1
10. “I refuse to share your love.”
Reddit / keerwashere
11. How the Grinch stole Chrysanthemums.
12. “Please, open up! I’ve come to beg for forgiveness.”
13. Fun fact: the plural of dog-topus is dog-topi.
Imgur / Abraxxas
14. “This is the greatest moment of my life!”
Reddit / storyb00k
15. “This is my home. My domain. My ship.”
Reddit / Delani
16. “I know you’re there somewhere!”
Reddit / jmd2
17. “I come bearing gifts!”
Reddit / Lucaskelly757
18.”I see how it is.”
Reddit / Forester1983
19. He looks comfortable.
Reddit / C-Ron
20. “Mooooom! He won’t leave me aloooooone!”
Reddit / chovieplaysguitar
21. “Let’s call it even.”
Reddit / skulofish
22. I’m sorry, buddy, but pizza will never love you back.
Instagram / giodine19
These snapchats are definitely reminders of why we love our dogs so much. Even when they’re at their silliest, they never stop being lovable!
Share these funny images with your friends below!